January 29, 2008

A couple of room updates!

We got some new things for around the house and I felt ambitious enough to tackle the tasks of painting, nailing, and decorating! I thought I'd show off my efforts. I change things around so much that our front room is already outdated in these photos. We now have white curtains instead of the green. Oh well, you get the general idea.

My craft room aka "crap room" as Phil likes to refer to it is no longer so crafty! It now has shelves as you can see for our candle inventory! We still have room for guests too! We got new bedding in that room too, so I decided a wall color change was in order. I think it flows and it's husband approved!

4 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Wow... it looks great. I can't believe that you are doing that right now! :-) I can't say anything because I am the same way when I am pregnant. I start all these projects and crafts and think I can tackle the world. I just bought paint to repaint my hall, office and laundry room... yes my laundry room. It has always bugged my just being white. Also, I didn't know that you do candles. Do you make them or just sell them? Let me know. Well, hang in there... only a few weeks left! :-)

Amy O'Neill said...

I like what you did...looks really nice! Must be the "nesting" phase of pregnancy...I think I started several projects when I was prego. How is the candle biz going?

Jill said...

Hi! I wanted to see if any family had blogs so I just searched "Pittson" and found you guys and Tyler and Adrienne, too. Our blog is jebtimes3.blogspot.com. I'm excited that we can read up on all your fun adventures!
--Jill

Amy O'Neill said...

Just wanted to say congrats on baby #5!! Hope everything went well... I'll call you soon to see how you're doing. Meanwhile, call if you need anything at all!! :)