July 27, 2008

A bunch of "Try Outs"

In the last week, Seattle has discovered some new things to "try out" so I've put some of the pictures together so you can see what's new! First, she's tried out her walker for the first time and I think she really liked it! She doesn't move...yet, but she likes to giggle and move her head around.

Then she decided to "try out" her new head band that her Aunt Shavonne made her while chillin in her Bumbo seat.

Next, she decided to "try out" her new favorite toys...her feet! She's been obsessed ever since she found them! They're great for keeping her pacified!


Last, we decided to let her "try out" bananas. She thought they were nasty at first, but then she just kept wanting me to shove them in! Her tongue still isn't very smooth at bringing the food back...but with some practice I'm sure she'll get it!


I'm sure these won't be the last "tryouts" so stay tuned for more updates!

4 comments:

Phil and Stacie said...

Man she is so cute! She totally has her own look, even though she looks just like her siblings. Does that even make sense?!? It's so fun to see all you're doing--sure miss you and your family!

The Dominguez Family said...

How cute! I love this age where they start exploring different things....

Leigh said...

Summer!!

This is Leigh (Perrett) Stapley. I can't even tell you how I found your blog, but you guys are so dang cute! Your family is huge! What a trooper. Anyway, we are in AZ too. We live in Mesa, so we DEFINATELY need to hook up.

leighstapley@gmail.com

Talk to you soon.

Amy O'Neill said...

She is getting so big!! I love the head band... so cute!!