July 18, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!


All the girls wanted a pedicure...everyone except Seattle that is. She didn't have a choice in the matter. I figured that when she gets older, she'll be happy she participated in this event. It was fun, they all wanted "tatts" on too, so we put a couple on everyone. I offered to have Boston get in the photo shoot, sporting his "plain" nails, but he said, "Na, I just want to play the Wii." Probably a smart thing to say. Poor kid! It's only going to get worse with dad at work all day and mom and 4 sisters home all day!



Later on, Madison decided she had so much fun getting a pedicure, she'd try to give herself another one. I thought she was still taking a nap on my bed...Oh how wrong I was. (Yes...that is black nail polish from halloween. And yes, that is also nail polish around her eye!) I'm glad that the only one with a fatal wound is our carpet:( Whew!

2 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Sydni has done that too! Made me so mad because I have no one to blame but myself for leaving the nail polish down! I am sure Madison felt pretty while she was painting away! ;)

Shauna said...

That pic w/ all of your feet is cute. I love the way Seattle's feet look!