July 30, 2008

"Mommy and Me"

It was so nice to have my mom in town for the past week and a half! She's the greatest Mom and "Nana" ever!
(I know we're a little 3-D, but Brooklyn was taking the shot)

Anyway, the kids are all so sad now, that she left. She was great at reading them bed time stories and taking them swimming, when mom and dad wouldn't! The kids were back to tough love when it came to going to bed last night. Brooklyn spent the night at a friends...so I think that made it even harder for Paris and Madison. I decided to let Boston sleep in Brooklyn's bed so he wouldn't be lonely. (My mom would lay next to him every night until he fell asleep! Isn't she nice?) I'm sure that she had so much fun...she'll be back really, really, soon!



I also really loved the fact that I could run and have some "me" time when she was around! I got to go to the gym...without 4 of the kids a couple of times...(Madison loves the gym!)and I got to get my "Toe Nail" and "Eyebrow" done as "Ti Ti" would say at Sunrise Nails & Spa...yes it actually says Nails instead of Nail, sorry to disappoint you Sarah and Shavonne! Hope you two also liked the pictures I sent of my beauty work on your phones! I'm putting up Ti-Ti's most recent design so Shavonne can view my beautiful toe artwork whenever she wants! (She's very picky about her flowers...and I just let them get creative...some times it pays off...sometimes it's "Classic" as my sisters and I would say!) You can decide for yourselves, which one this is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the Pittson women never age? I swear you and your mom looks the same as you guys did 10 years ago. Where exactly do you guys live? I have a sister in law who just moved from Phoenix to Tempe.
Brian@brianneesham.com

Laurie Ramirez said...

Your mom looks sooo young!!! You guys better share your beauty secrets!

Shauna said...

I love your toe nails!!

Amy O'Neill said...

How fun! I agree, your mom does look young! Cute toes! ;)