July 12, 2008

Swinging into Action!



It's been 7 years since we've had a new full sized swing! Seattle is great as long as you're holding her or entertaining her somehow. I needed to buy myself a little relief! I've been taking her to the gym daycare about 3 times a week and most of the time she's asleep in their swing when I get back! (She hates our brand new mini swing at home of course:) So I made a run to Target and picked up the same swing. Just in case there is anyone like me who still thought swings only ran on batteries...they don't anymore! This one can plug into an outlet too! I was so excited! I did a test run last night and she fell asleep watching Batman Begins with us (surround sound and all)! I actually felt bad that she fell asleep when I wasn't holding her...but she never cried!! This morning after our "morning playtime" I decided to put her in the swing so I could get some things done and cracked up when I saw that the kids had a put a dog in there with her!! They never leave her alone, she is very loved!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Gosh, she is getting so big! That is so sweet that the kids are so loving with her (not that I'm surprised, they are all great!). That swing is awesome! I had no idea they made them that way now, they should have done that a long time ago! Oh, btw Summer, I cannot log on to Brooklyn's blog. I deleted the e-mail I got by mistake, is there a special password or is it my blog password?

Amy O'Neill said...

I totally thought of that years ago... I alway thought that they should come out with swings that plug in... because those D batteries add up!! Of course they come out with them after I am done having kids! My kids all lived in their swing. I even had a wind-up kind for a while when Madison was a baby (... back in the old days!) and was excited for the battery powered one when I got it.