July 25, 2008

Things that keep us busy...

This week has flown by and as I said before...we're trying stay busy! Emphasis on the word trying. With 5 kids, the busy part comes easily...it's busy having fun that's the hard part!

My mom helped the kids decorate pencils into cute bugs and then I helped them re-create the wonderful world of "FLARP." (That word has been flying around the house a little too much lately!) They each got to make their own batch, I have to admit, we were probably having just as much fun as they were...that stuff is pretty cool!







2 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

That looks like fun... you'll have to give me your recipe for FLARP!!

Sandy said...

Oh I heard about the Flarp for days after Maddy did that at your house. She wants me to make it so bad. I better get the recipe.