August 4, 2008

Back to School!

Okay, so it's official...they're back in school! Wow! I was so proud of myself this morning! We slept in until 6:50! Without dad, our own alarm, we lost track of time! Anyway, I was able to get everyone fed, ready, and out the door by 8:00! Whoo Hoo! I'm not going to lie, I was pretty darn proud! That even included Madison, Seattle, and shockingly, Myself! Last night we rolled the girls hair in curlers! They were so excited! The best was watching Paris' face this morning as they unrolled! It was like the greatest thing she had ever seen before! I was able to take them all to their classrooms, but spent the most time with Paris since this was her first time!

She was very excited to just go and sit down! I can't wait to hear what she thought of her first day! Boston and Brooklyn know the routine, so they humored me and let me take a few pictures of them in front of their classrooms too. On the way out of the school, Madison was freaking out about the slides, so I took a picture of Paris' Kindergarten playground. I told Madison she had to go to school to go on the slides, and she said, "Okay Mommy" and turned around to start going towards a classroom! There was a couple people around to see and hear what was going on and they were cracking up! Oh...only a couple more years and she'll be here to stay!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

OH so fun! One more week and I'll be in your shoes! I Love the hair! So cute!

Sara said...

So cute! I can't believe school's already started for them!

hillari said...

what school do your kids go to? good job getting them all ready and on time!

Amy O'Neill said...

Aww! They look so cute... I love the girls hair. Wow, what are you gonna do with just the 2 home?? Party Hardy!! He, he!

Unknown said...

I get so excited for the first day of school too!!! I hope it was all Paris dreamed ;)

The Dominguez Family said...

The kids look so cute... They all look excited about school. It'll wear off in a couple of months :)