September 17, 2008

Maylene's the Best!

A huge Thank You goes out to Maylene tonight! Wow! I know I told her on the phone, but she really did such a great job, I wanted show off some pictures of the wonderful things she brought over for dinner and dessert! (This was the "service" she auctioned, and I "won" a couple of weeks ago.) Pictures just don't do them justice! She brought over some soft rolls and a fresh green salad, to go along with the really yummy potato soup (since I'm not a meat fan...thanks!) Then some fruit that was placed beautifully on skewers! As if that could be topped, she made these wonderful lemony raspberry tarts topped with a raspberry and chocolaty peanut butter cups topped with Hershey kisses! They looked so fancy and they tasted absolutely wonderful! I have to get the recipes!!! I just wanted to thank her again and to show you what a talented friend we have among us! Thanks Maylene!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, that looks really yummy!

Maylene said...

I'm glad you guys liked! I LOVE and excuse to make yummy stuff...and share it...because I usually get caught eating ALL of it, late at night in front of the TV.

Summer said...

We loved it and I'm serious...I really want the recipes! I have those nights too! Glad you shared!

Sandy said...

I wish I would have won that dinner! That looks amazing. You and Maylene are going to have to open a restaurant together!!! And then let me eat there for free!

Amy O'Neill said...

MMM!! I'm hungry... it all looks so yummy!