November 7, 2008

Hanging out at home...

It's been nice to take a break this week from running errands. Oh I still have my mandatory school pickups and the trips to the grocery store...but beyond that...I'm taking a break! I've got most of my Christmas shopping done, and I can recognize a break when I see one! Since there's nothing URGENT calling my name...I'm staying in this week. Since I'm staying in...that means Madison and Seattle get some bonding time...outside of the car, stroller, and grocery cart!

She looks...how I feel sometimes! We just need to add 2 more babies to her patch!

Do you notice the "dirty" face theme? It's from all the darn Halloween candy that she keeps finding! I'm getting rid of it by the handful, and yet it still appears all over her face!


Our table is really high...so I had to move her from this pose...but I love how she goes, goes, goes...until she just crashes!

She was trying out Brooklyn's Easy Bake Set! I missed the shot where she was trying to put it on Seattle! That was a mess! Seattle almost lost an eye, so mom had to step in and save the day!


Here's with the hat off...and sister...away!!

2 comments:

Hirschi Law Group said...

so cute... love the one of Madison asleep on the table. Too funny! --b

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

I love all of these pictures!!! AWWW "MADIDIN" taking after my own narcoleptic style... niece after my own heart. I love that picture of Seattle in her thanksgiving shirt too... give them KISSES FOR ME!!! ('Cause let's be honest... it's probably going to be a while before I can get down there again :)