November 8, 2008

Tagged...

Okay, I've been tagged to put the 4th picture in my 4th folder up....and the winner is....


Wow! Such a special one! Phil and I went back to Utah in November of 2004 to visit his family. Here I am sitting at Tony and Jessica's house, with my sweet little niece, Kaleya. (Shauna and Jean's daughter.) I'm so glad that I got this special opportunity to pose with her! Since we didn't live close, I didn't get to share many experiences with her...but the few I had will last a lifetime! Kaleya passed away in April of 2007, and she will always be in my heart!

I'm going to tag you all, because you never know what memories you'll discover! Try it!

4 comments:

kara said...

What a sweet memory. I was totally sad when I came across pictures of your halloween 80's party. It made me homesick for Tolleson (weird) at least for all of you fun people. Summer you really are an amazing person I don't know how you get everything accomplished so smoothly and classy I might add.
P.s. no I haven't posted anything new I'm a slacker.

Shauna said...

Summer, thank you so much for putting this up. It is so sweet. I miss her everyday and it makes me happy to see her loved ones remembering her.

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

This is the sweetest picture. I think about Shauna and Kaleya often! Thanks for sharing!!

hillari said...

that is a sweet little picture. I'm sorry to read that she passed away. I'm sure her family misses her every day.