May 25, 2009

Coca~Cola Store


We decided to take the kids over to the Coke store for a little fun and refreshment! We decided to try our luck with their "Tastes of the World" selection. It was like $7.00 and you get to try 16 flavors that other countries have available in their "coke" fountains. WE were a little scared...so we ordered a normal cherry coke and an Icee for the kids...just in case:)


WE had a good thing going. Phil and I did the initial test and then passed the cups on to the little ones.



They were pretty much all tolerable...I don't think there were ANY that I just wished we had available here. Some were good, some were okay...but there was one..."BEVERLY" to be exact...from ITALY...oh my gosh...if I would have been outside I would have spewed it!

This is "Beverly"...she looks innocent...but tastes like POISON!!

Seriously...I about gagged. Phil thought I was over reacting...until he tried it and gagged too! Now THAT was funny! We watched as each one of the kids then tried it...and thought it was disgusting too! Even though they saw each of us get grossed out...and then each person in front of them...they all still wanted to try it! It was fun to try them all out, but we were pretty glad that we had our "normal" coke around to clear the palate!


We kept Seattle safetly away from Beverly!

On our way out...we captured a pic with Madison and "peanut m&m"! Sweet:)

1 comments:

Sara said...

Awesome!! I love the Coke store...and you were very smart to get a Cherry Coke, too. It's the greatest!!