June 20, 2009

11 Years Ago...


Can you believe it's been 11 years? We have 6 kids...Brooklyn is 9!! Crazy! Time has flown by so fast! It seems like yesterday when we were living in Fremont, hanging out with Craig and Sarah, and having Brooklyn's 1st birthday party! Wow! I originally always thought I wanted 6 kids...but I know I never pictured myself having 6! It's just so crazy how much Phil and I have matured...yet at the same time are still just as goofy as ever! I love that we are still BEST FRIENDS and make each other laugh every day! He is such a great dad...(hence the reason we have so many kids) and husband...(hence the reason I'm always so happy!)

Then...we used to play cards almost everynight...and we would bet on the games with "massage time"! We would usually bet 2 minutes a game...I think at one time he owed me 2.5 hours!

Now...we still play games...but he doesn't bet any longer. I still get lucky every once in awhile though...and he'll give me a freebie!

Then...I love McDonald's Bacon Egg and Cheese bisuits and after I had Brooklyn he would go there almost everyday and get me one!

Now...he created "Starbucks Tuesday" where he goes ALMOST every Tuesday and get's me a Grande Hot Chocolate and a Blueberry muffin for breakfast...just because! I LOVE IT!!!

Then...he would tell me every day that I was beautiful and he loved me!

Now...he's NEVER missed a day!

I love how REAL our life is! We both pitch in to keep the house clean, we both can cook a great meal, and we both know when the other deserves a little time away! We have a VERY busy lives...a VERY loud home...and I wouldn't want it anyother way! What's gonna happen during the next 11 years??? YIKES!!

(Most of them are happy)

2 comments:

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Love the wedding photos! So cute! Congratulations! Great husbands must run in the family!!

Craig, Sarah, Liv & Sev said...

Summer & Phill!
I can't believe that so much time has gone by either!
We really need to get out to AZ to see you guys! It's been WAY too long!
Congratulations on the new baby! She's beautiful and your family is SO cute.
We need to plan something soon!