June 17, 2009

Getting ready for Baby!!!

While I was out at my last "girls night out" for a little while last night...Phil called me and let me know that the hospital called and said that I was on their schedule for 6am, but all their beds were currently filled...so I would need to call at 5am this morning...to see if I could come in!

Of course I woke up around 4 and couldn't go back to sleep...anticipation.....

At 5:00am on the dot...I gave the hospital a call and they told me they were ready for me to be there by 6! Yay! I always take a sweet looking picture right before I go in...for memory purposes! I've been wearing this Peanut M&M shirt to bed lately...so the kids and Phil have nicknamed the baby "Peanut" since it seems to fit!

Phil took this one...my hair looks hot...but wow do I look HUGE!

Wish me luck=)

1 comments:

Shavonne Updike said...

Holy HUGGGGE tummy! You look ADORABLE!