June 10, 2009

Making Pizza!

Paris and Maddy...making some awesome pizzas!
Madison...a little confused, but still excited to play with the dough!

My mom got this great recipe for some fast rising dough from my sister Sarah who loves it! She says that you can make cinnamon rolls, pizza, calzones...etc! It literally took only 30 minutes for this stuff to rise! Anyway, my mom got it all set up and let the kids make their own pizzas! It was so much fun! I personally am very picky about my pizza's, but thought I would make one...just because. Well it turned out flipping GOOD!!! I of course brushed my crust with some olive oil and garlic salt...but I'm a huge FAN! I'm posting the recipe...incase any of you want to try it! It was really good!

Madison's, Talan's, and Boston's Pizza's...ready to be cooked!

Paris and Maddy's uniquely shaped pizza's also ready to be cooked!!

I don't know why I forgot to take a picture of them all coming out of the oven!! They looked so YUMMY! Well...next time, because I'm sure there will be a "next time" very soon!!!

Yummy Bread
1 Cup of Warm Water
2 TBS of Sugar
2 TBS of Yeast
(Put in mixer and whisk...let yeast puff up.)

2 Cups of Really Hot Water
1/2 Cup of Sugar
1/4 Cup of Oil
3/4 TBS of Salt
(Put all that in one bowl and mix)

Now mix with the mixture in the kitchenaid or mixer.

Add about 7 to 8 cups of flour slowly. After mixed well take out and hand kneed. Put back in bowl and let rise!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

thanks for the recipe- what a fun thing to do with the kids- I may have to try it when I have grandbabies here-
p.s- I started working on the table and chairs- fun! Thanks

Amy O'Neill said...

I am going to have to try this recipe!