June 3, 2009

Seattle Swimming!

Miss, "do it herself"!
Inspecting "Flippers" hose...

Seattle can be a handful in the pool sometimes...she's absolutely fearless! Which just meant that when Berlin arrives...I officially will be going no where near the pool! My hands will be completely full!

Of course mom is like an island oasis...she can always get "beached" on!


So my mom and I decided to put some floaties on her and let her go off by herself! I couldn't believe how fast she stopped face planting and started navigating her way through pool! She swallowed a little water at first, but never cried! It was like she finally got what she wanted...to be left alone! We are all close by...and of course she's not even close to being totally self sufficient...BUT it's a HUGE start! I can actually float...which is all this "whale" likes to do lately, by myself and relax!!!! Hurray!!! Since she's so small, and Phil missed it, I had to snap a few pictures! She's like a little motor boat! It's adorable!

Brooklyn enjoying some kickboard surfing...


Madison...glad Seattle's out...so she can "pretend" to be a baby...

Boston...probably thinking of the best way to get mom wet!

And last, but certainly not least, Paris...wearing a baby life jacket and mom's flip flops...chillen by the pool! This is a classic scene!!!

1 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

I can't believe that Seattle can float around like that! That is awesome!