August 4, 2009

Having Fun!


It's been so much fun to have Shavonne close! Madison, Haven, and Seattle are all 1 year apart from each other...in that order! It's so nice to have the cousins play together!!! I wish there was one place we could ALL agree on being the perfect place! For now I'm happy that I have a sister close!!

The best thing about sisters...is you can say ANYTHING...and it doesn't matter how random it is...because we know in the end we won't be judged! That being said...we were all at "Fajitas" (a restaurant in Phoenix) eating dinner when Shavonne so calmly says, "If I ever have to have a cane, I think I would do something like that." WTF? I look up and she's staring at a woman behind me...who let's just say has tried to make her "cane" cool?! I was laughing sooo freaking hard, partly because I can actually picture her doing something like that someday...but way cooler!(no offense nice lady.)

Don't worry we snapped a picture so you could see too! LOVE YOU SHAVONNE!!!! But I really am NOT looking forward to us getting old!!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Classic! Yeah, Shavonne's would be a lot nicer and she wouldn't be fat.

Teresa said...

YOu guys are going to have a blast living next to each other- and how great to have a sister around to help when you feeling down.

Summer said...

I know! Shavonne's would also probably be "bedazzled!" Ha Ha! I am excited that we're living close...it WILL be very nice to have her around:)