August 24, 2009

Never Alone...


Life honestly hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be with just the younger 3 at home! Seattle is still a handful...but atleast she absolutely LOVES her little sister. If I ever put Berlin down...even for a second...the other 2 are glued to her side! You can see that Seattle was in the middle of putting yet another shirt on...and was willing to put that on hold to be near Berlin!

Some times she wants to help a little TOO much:)

There's never a dull moment...

2 comments:

Sara said...

They are too cute! I can't wait to see them next month plus the rest of you guys and gals!

Shauna said...

Berlin is quite the little chunkers, I love it!! All the pics of the girls are so cute! It's so weird that when you have 3 kids home, that's half your kids, but for me it's my full house!