September 6, 2009

Berlin's Blessing


She's such a sweetie! She was blessed today in our ward, with so many of our family and friends there to watch and participate, which was so special because she's our absolute last! I'm so happy and excited to start the next chapter in our lives! She really is a happy baby, especially when she is being held...so luckily this weekend she had LOTS of "holders"!
She still spits up a ton! So that's the cute little yellow stain you see on her BEAUTIFUL dress! My mom actually bought this dress for Brooklyn's blessing in February of 2000! Every single one of my girls has worn it for their blessings since! That's actually pretty amazing...
I'm not really sure what was going on here...but since I have the picture and none of us look necessarily gross, I'm including it. You can tell it had all the intentions of being sweet...but instead it made us all look a little "challenged"! Oh well...maybe we are!
This one is a little better...but you can tell it's been a long weekend/day! I was so ready to kick the dress to the closet! These two are always off somewhere getting into some sort of trouble! Today we found them hand cuffed together...with a pair of Boston's hand cuffs...that I know for a fact have been thrown away at least 10 times!!!! Luckily their hands are so small...they're more like bracelets that can be removed at will! These two are hilarious together!

My dad is always a great place to store kids when you're too busy! He's patient and doesn't seem to mind if they're happy or upset! In this case I think Drake was a little fussy...but as you can see...Berlin's used to it! I'm always on the go with her!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Great pictures- how fun to have tons of family around.
Happy Day