October 28, 2009

Seattle's got a Tutu!

My mom recently started sewing for this company, PinkBowTique.com. She calls me to look at their website everytime they get something new (which is often!) They have everything from Hair Bows and Hats to Tutu's and Socks! They have the cutest things EVER!

I LOVE tutu's and when I saw this one online I knew Seattle had to have it! Why Seattle? Well because I think she's sandwiched between my "talker" Madison and "the baby" Berlin and it's gotta be a hard place to be sometimes:) I just wanted her to feel X-TRA special, beyond all the hugs and kisses I throw her way!

So, I ordered the cute little Tutu and the matching Headband (you can't have 1 without the other!) I thought she could use it as her Halloween Costume this year!
It came in the mail today...So time for a photo shoot!!
Isn't it adorable on her?! I got these cute little ballerina shoes to match! I can't get over how adorable it is! I just realized that I didn't get a shot of the back:( It has the cutest little details! I'll take more pictures on Saturday, for Halloween. The rest of the pictures are just Seattle being Seattle...cute and adorable:)

We had so much fun and she LOVES it! If you haven't had a chance to check out PinkBowTique.com make sure you check them out!

4 comments:

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Seattle looks so dang cute! I love her little Tutu!! I wish Hunter was a girl! :)

Teresa said...

just adorable- love the color-

Amy O'Neill said...

Soooo cute!!! And I love purple! :)

Shauna said...

I love the picture were she is squatted down making that cute pucker with her lips! I checked out that website and she is way cuter than the girl wearing that same tutu on their site. That website is expensive! It's a good think Phil just got his Masters! :)