November 23, 2009

What's going on around here?

I can't believe how fast time goes by sometimes. Berlin is already 5 1/2 mos! Sometimes I find myself so busy with just the day to day stuff, I forget to just enjoy the "small" things in life!

Berlin is really a great baby MOST of the time. She loves to lay on her tummy or roll around on the floor and just play! I think she's a lot like Boston was! She sucks on her pointer finger knuckle instead of a pacifier! Go figure?! Geez...Phil went into the WRONG profession! We need an orthodontist in the family STAT! Overall we've had 3 Pacifier babies, 2 "hand" babies, and one that didn't take anything! So, I say forget what the books and pediatricians say...kids just figure out what they want by themselves! Since my house is NEVER quiet, she rarely get's bored! There's always someone or something close by to keep her entertained! You can tell she hates the flash...but she was playing so sweetly, I had to come and capture a picture!
My kids have this 6th sense about them...they have a way of knowing when mom's pre-occupied with something and pretty much jump on the chance to get into stuff! Why is that? They were watching Scooby Doo in the girls room, or so I thought...
Instead, these little "homeless kids" were down in the kitchen, attacking the pantry! Nice! You can see Madison was the mastermind behind this one...she's already trying to think of a way to blame it on Seattle...who, by the way, has no clue they did anything wrong! They looked so hilarious, I had to take a picture! Since I couldn't keep a straight face, Madison decided it was okay to crack a smile too. I'm not sure which one is worse?!!!? Ahh, just another day in the life of a kid....

0 comments: