December 17, 2009

Berlin is 6 months!


We got to celebrate this WONDERFUL day, by taking her to see Dr. Cwik for her 6 month "well check"! It was a sweet, then very sour day for my little one:( Can I just say, I'm not sure who had it worse...I mean seriously. A few shots...or the option of lugging 3 kids to the pediatrician's office?!? All in all, I think it was a relatively mild trip...compared to ones past. She's 15lbs 6 oz and 27 inches long...which makes her in the 50%! It's always fun to see how different each of my kids has been! I've had Brooklyn and Boston that remained over the 100% mark for months for weight and height...then I've had Paris and Madison that hovered in the 40% for a while...so it's sweet that she's right in the middle.

We've gotten a few videos of her recently crawling...I use that term loosely, because she's really just kind of "scooting", but she gets around! She's growing up too fast! She LOVES "tummy time" and has recently started eating baby food and rice cereal. So far she tolerates, Banana's, Sweet Potatoes, baby Carrots, and Butternut Squash...but Pears, Peas, and Green Beans are OUT!