January 8, 2010

No use crying over spilled...Lucky Charms!




While mommy's away...the baby's will play! Okay, so I stepped into my bedroom for a new shirt...(my shirts seem to be targets for all kinds of interesting things lately:) And then I noticed it got REALLY quiet...Go, Diego Go! was on and then I made that "rookie" mistake...we all know the one. The thought..."OOh it's quiet...maybe while they're being good I'll..." in my case it was brush my teeth. My toothbrush is a Sonicare, so it's timed...I was gone a WHOLE 1 minute and 30 seconds EXTRA and this is what I got to spend the next 20 minutes cleaning up! The pictures don't really do this beauty justice either...the trail leads through the loft!
Isn't that the "crappiest" deal ever? We get a few minutes to ourselves...in peace...but the price is sometimes hours of "make up" work! Luckily, this was nothing compared to some of their previous results of "being quiet"...so I just snapped a picture and happily, no, scratch that, just cleaned up their mess...with CLEAN TEETH! It was so worth it:) Not to mention I had help...Berlin seemed to LOVE them!

0 comments: