February 4, 2010

VT Handout for February!

I've been super busy with my new job and am still trying to find the right balance for everything and person in my life!  I do have some blogging to catch up on, so I will take care of that sometime soon!  For now, my super awesome mom's in town, and I'm taking full advantage of all the perks that go along with that!!

One of the things I've been TRYING not to slack off on is my VT, and it helps even more when I can "copy" off other people's hard work...especially when they are such cute ideas!!!  So with that said, if you are like most of us, and haven't gotten around to your VT for February yet, check out my friend Teresa's blog!  She's super talented and this month she had a talented "guest author", Pam, share her super cute VT handout idea:) 
She has links to all the patterns (keys, wallet, purse, purse instructions, and quotes) that you can just print, right from your computer.  Thank you Teresa!!!

3 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing.
What do you do for work?!

Shauna said...

So cute!

I'm also having fun imagining Phil at home alone with all the kids :) Good times

Teresa said...

your welcome =)....tell your Mother Hi for me.