March 22, 2010

Spring Training 2010

Uncle Mike is in town for Spring Training!

Uncle Mike and his neighbor, Bruce come out every year to enjoy back to back spring training games... for like a week!  Not my idea of fun, but we do enjoy visiting with him...and of course Phil would never turn down an opportunity to catch a CUBS spring training game!!

I loved that he even has A's shoes!  He's a super duper A's fan!
p.s.  Everyone that knows Seattle and her obsession with undressing...can appreciate the nice gray tank I've created for her:)

We took him to Smashburger...of course...then the boys all went out and watched Alice In Wonderland (3D)...because the girls and I saw it the weekend before:)

The kids all had so much fun!  MISS YOU UNCLE MIKE!

1 comments:

Connie said...

So, would Phil be interested in knowing that my friend is dating Mark Grace (baseball player). hehe :)