October 21, 2010

Boston and Madison

I thought this was so funny!  Boston is an awesome big brother, one of the things he loves to do is play games with his younger sisters.  Most of the time it does involve a huge mess, but it ALWAYS ends up in them having so much fun!

So today I was sitting down checking my email when I hear Boston yell, "Okay come try and find me!"  (Which I ignore...sad!)  A few seconds later I see Madison sneaking up to his doorway.  I forgot all about the "find me" comment and am completely dwelling on the fact that she's "sneaking".  So my "mom radar" goes off and I spin around super fast to see what she's trying to smuggle into Boston's room.  (Typically items smuggled into rooms involves some type of food, drink, or scissors...Which of course are ALL off limits!)

Madison...holding her "Gun"
I had to go in for a closer look...it was a "gun", created out of his Geo Trax train pieces and hair ties holding a flashlight on top of it!  Hahahaha!  Only a boy, living in a house full of girls, would think to use hair ties when we had no rubber bands!  I thought it was cute...

0 comments: