April 15, 2008

Summer Turns 29!

Yikes, I'm approaching 30! I can't believe it! I had fun opening presents at home from all the kids and enjoying some fun surprises from Phil. He surprised me with some great gifts, of course...but he also ordered me the Olive Garden lemon cheesecake for my birthday cake and arranged for some friends and I to go the movies! It was really fun! We saw a really boring movie, "Leather Heads" but the company was great! (Sorry if anyone actually saw this movie and liked it!)

Also a huge thanks to all my family and friends who called me, sent me cards, text messages, and gifts! I love hearing from all of you!

1 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!! Sounds like a good bday! I just turned 29 too! :( Not looking forward to 30... ready or not here it comes! Ugh!