March 24, 2010

Grandma Norma comes to visit!



My beautiful Grandmother and her sweet husband Fred were visiting some family out here in Arizona and on their way home got to stop by and visit with us for a while.  It was so nice to get to see them again.  My older 3 kids were so sad they didn't get to see her, (they were still in school) but hopefully we'll get to go to California soon and visit with them again! 

Just the girls...(Drake was sleeping)

This was as good as it ever got!  Someone was either covering their faces, crying, or not looking in EVERY single picture!  And just think...this was only with half of the kids here!
I have no idea what's going on in this picture...that's why I included it!  Grandma and Fred are leaving...Haven is wearing her HOTT wig and heading in the opposite direction while Seattle appears to be sending them some "Huggie" love while sporting Cinderella shoes!  I wish I could see what was going on in their little heads! 


Seattle and Berlin posing:)

I love how you can see Shavonne and I both going for the photo in the reflection!  HA Ha!  We are such dorks, but you can't really blame us!  Grandma you look beautiful and it was so nice to see you and Fred again!  Come back and visit any time!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Sweet....love your little family.
and How fun to spend some time with your Grandmother.
Happy Day