March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Seattle!

Seattle is 2!
I can't believe how fast time flies!  It's crazy to think that Seattle is 2 already!  Between Shavonne and I (my youngest 3)we have girls at 4, 3, 2, and nearly 1!  That's just crazy!  It's hard now, but it will be so much fun when they can really understand and appreciate how cool it will be to have built in friends close to your age! 

P.S. The baby that Seattle is holding up top...cries really loudly and she's clearly concerned!  Ha Ha!

Shavonne, Greg, Haven, and Drake came over and helped celebrate!  My mom and aunt Joanie both got to visit within weeks of her "big day" too, so she got to open even more presents!  YAY!  As you can see...her favorite gift probably cost all of $.50!  When will we learn to chuck the toys and just invest in candy?!  I'm sure our dentist and my wallet would object...but it would make for a bunch of happy kids!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEATTLE!!!

0 comments: