February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I hand made this batter...yeah we ran out of bisquick! So while I was at it...I made it pink! So cute, don't you think?
This waffle iron makes heart shaped waffles...I've loved it since I first got it!

I'm cheesy like this...I love to wake up early and surprise my kids with something "hearty!" Some times it's their pancakes or eggs in the morning shaped like hearts...or others it's heart shaped grilled cheeses with tomato soup with a heart drawn in it with sour cream! This morning it was heart shaped waffles! They seem to still like the effort I put in...so I keep doing it. Once I start to get the sense they think it's lame...I'm going to stop getting them fun stuff! Then we'll see who's lame! Ha Ha...so hopefully they'll be kind! (If they're smart)

Phil was sweet too, and surprised me with a babysitter that evening so we could catch a "chick flick"! He was sweet and saw "Confessions of a Shop-a-holic" with me! I thought it was cute and Phil said, "it was better than I expected" so there you have it...if you were on the fence...I say see it! It's cute.


Mom...you gave me this waffle iron in college! It's still working like a champ!


Can you see how excited my girls are to be photographed??

Happy Valentines Day!

0 comments: