April 11, 2010

Madison turns 4...almost:)

We decided to celebrate Madison's birthday a little early (April 13th) since my dad was in town! 
By request, we had pink "princess ice cream cupcakes"...well it was my version anyway.  There wasn't any ice cream involved...but they looked like ice cream, so I think that counts! 
 
She LOVED her gifts! So did Haven and Seattle:)


She had to put her "twinkle toes" on immediately and ran into the bathroom with the other kids to turn off the lights and watch them light up!  Oooh I remember when that would have been the highlight of my night too;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON:)
--For some reason, Madison never liked saying she was 3.  Seriously, whenever I would ask her age she would say she was 8.  No matter how often we would practice her name, birthday, and age...she would always get her age purposely wrong.  SO I tried again after her birthday and she smiled a HUGE smile and said 4!  Yay!  I don't think I'll ever know why she didn't like being 3...but I'm glad she likes being 4! 

0 comments: