July 12, 2008

Addicted to shoes!


Madison has this overwhelming love of shoes! Anytime anyone comes over, especially Paris' friend Maddy...it's like Christmas for her! She will stand quietly watching you at the door...waiting until those shoes come off! She wears shoes that are way too big, way too small, high heels, flip flops, dress shoes, tennis shoes, but her absolute favorites are ones with sparkles or jewels!
So lately, we both have bad habits forming. When ever we go to Target...she wants to get out of the cart so I let her "try on" a pair of shoes while staying in the cart so I can get my shopping done. Usually, I can escape by trading her a candy bar for the shoes back...but this time there was no candy or gum worth giving up these shoes! She wore them all afternoon and even took a nap with them on! This morning, she brought them to me and said "Cheese for pretty shoe." (Cheese is code for take a picture) So who could resist? Now, maybe you can see whats so special about these shoes???

3 comments:

Kandice and Rob said...

Shoe addiction can be pricey... But that's such a cute picture of her little toes in her new sandals!

Brandi Jo said...

What a doll! How cute is that. A girl that love shoes... that is weird! :-)

We are in the same boat with the swing and the new baby. He loves the swing. I feel bad putting him in it, but it is the only way I can get things done. That is pretty neat that it plugs into the wall. I was just thinking how my batteries are getting a little low and needed to buy some new ones.

Amy O'Neill said...

Sydni LOVES shoes too!! They could be shoe shopping buddies when they get older!