July 5, 2008

Brooklyn got her ears pierced!



Yes, my biggest baby got her ears pierced yesterday! Dad has been begging her to do this for a long time! Paris got them a couple of years ago, but Brooklyn kept passing! Paris didn't even flinch when she got hers done! We knew Brooklyn was a little more sensitive, so we said she could pick out any pair of earrings she wanted. It's been a while since I've gotten my ears pierced, prices have gone way up! Considering that the sign says "free ear piercing" just pay for the earrings, I was thinking 20 bucks. No, try 40! She knew what she was doing! Totally taking advantage! Oh well. She's really happy with her beautiful pink diamonds, and we're happy that she and Paris can both wear earrings now! So here's the beautiful shots of her new earrings!

2 comments:

The Dominguez Family said...

What a brave girl and smart hey you said any earrings. Way to go Brooklyn

Shauna said...

I am so proud of you Brooklyn! I know that took a lot of courage. Your earrings are very cute!