July 12, 2008

Playing Dress Up!

On Sunday the girls were playing in their room when Brooklyn announced "Princess Madison!" Phil and I thought "Homeless Madison" was more appropriate, but were cracking up nonetheless! So here is our homeless "Princess Madison"...made possible by Brooklyn and Paris. (They're available for any toddler who may need a make over!)



Oh yeah and in case the toddler has a problem with "protection" meet our bodyguard for hire...Bad Man Boston! I bet nobody wants a piece of this crazy man?!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow! She is absolutely gorgeous in that outfit! I'm going to have to hire Brooklyn and Paris to makeover Amaya. I'm going to need her bodyguard too. He looks like he doesn't mess around! Btw, I love your new background!

Sara said...

Check out those guns on Boston! I agree, I like the new background too.