March 19, 2008

St. Patty's Day Clan!



This month seems to be flying by! We had to show our Irish pride by dressing up for St. Patty's Day! Mom was still here and made the best corn beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots! It reminded me of home when we were little! Brooklyn won the spelling bee for her class and came in second place for her grade. Then she made student of the month for March and had straight E's for the second quarter in a row! We are very proud of her! On another positive note, Boston got 4 E's this quarter on his report card...which is HUGE!!! So we're pretty proud of our students! We also were able to celebrate my mom's 40 something birthday with hour long massages at the Red Door spa! Phil treated us both...it was sooooo relaxing! He also did wonderful at his first time with just the kids (all 5)! He's the greatest dad in the world. He loves to have the kids and is never short on offering to send me out for "girl" time with my friends or just solo! He's the best dad ever!

1 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Your kids are cute... so festive!

Congrats on the baby! I have been wondering how you are doing. Please let me know if there is anything you need! :-) I can't wait to see her.