March 25, 2008

The Hunt is on...

This year was the first year that some of our kids are getting smart and sneaky enough to sneak down and try to catch the "Easter Bunny", ha luckily it was a few steps ahead! They did however manage to sneak a peak at all their basket goodies before mom and dad had a chance to come down stairs! I swear my kids dress themselves in the sweetest outfits to go to sleep in too! I never care until it's Easter morning and have the camara's out! Oh well. We weren't going to go to church since I am still on my "baby quarantine" time! (We team teach CTR 5!) Sky was great to have around and I'm sure she enjoyed waking up before 7 to open Easter baskets!

3 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Gotta love kids... luckily mine haven't tried that yet.. Aiden, the oldest is 3 and he still doesn't get why the Easter Bunny is coming while he is sleeping and not to see him. :-)

Amy O'Neill said...

The Easter Bunny hides the baskets at our house so that the kids won't find them before the parents get up, they come in, in a panic, "Help me find my basket!!"... if he didn't hide them I can imagine the big mess of wrappers, grass and melted chocolate EVERYWHERE...ugh!

Phil and Stacie said...

How in the world can you be so cute and crafty with a brand new baby!?! You amaze me! And your cupcakes--WOW. So cute. You'll have to tell me where you got the new stuff. THANKS!