March 20, 2009

Disneyland...Day 2


We were waiting in line for Playhouse Disney...(the highlight of my dad's and Phil's day) and Minnie Mouse came out! So the kids had to grab an autograph!
Madison was pretty excited! She was cute when she saw all the characters...like they were the real flipping thing!


The highlight of the show...Handy Manny fixed the bubble machine! Yay!

The High School Musical 3 parade was going on...so
of course we got there in time to see it! Brookly got a little dissapointed when she realized it wasn't Zach and Vanessa performing:( I remember being little and seeing "fake" actors...it totally sucked! The highlight of Seattle's day! ( We were sitting on the It's A Small World Boat!) Whoo Hoo...ride #2 for me!

The princess line was an hour and a half wait! So we decided to go the princess and prince store and let the kids get princess "makeovers!"

Boston opted for a cool looking spider,

Madison got a pretty butterfly, and Paris got full on princess makeup...but my camera battery ran out!!! I think my mom got the picture...we'll see:) They all looked so cute!

0 comments: