April 11, 2009

Getting ready for Easter!



We started things out by making some "sweet" sugar cookies all decorated for Easter and dropping them off of to neighbors and friends. The kids LOVE to bring things over to people! SOO, I had fun making them...they had fun taking them! Perfect! Then we had to do the whole decorate the hard boiled egg thing! I am not a huge boiled egg fan...so personally, I could skip this whole ritual, but my kids actually love them! We had to ration them to 1 per day! I know they're probabaly better than the candy ones...but they can make a mess and they kind of smell! So that's the rule...and luckily no questions were asked!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Looks like tons of fun- love the cookies.
Your new banner is adorable-
Happy Day

Shauna said...

Good times! Brooklyn looks adorable w/ her glasses, I forgot she wore them. I love the last picture of Madison too, I wish I knew what she was thinking while staring at her egg!