August 4, 2009

Back to School!



I can't believe summer's all ready over! It really does fly by! As sad as it will be to have my oldest helpers back in school, I'm looking forward to it! Phil took them to school today, so I gave him the camera! I'm just glad he used it:)

Brooklyn is in 4th grade this year! I can't believe I have a 4th grader!!! Yikes! I'm excited that her teacher is Ms. Ulmer and she seems like such a sweet teacher to have! She has really cute hair, cute clothes, and seemed really down to earth when talking to the kids! (I guess she reminds me a lot of myself LOL!) They also have a class pet hamster, named Zoey, that Brooklyn is pretty excited about!


Boston is in 3rd grade! His teacher is a little more on the shy side, but seems really nice! I hope this year goes good! He still needs a lot of motivation in school...he's easily distracted:) It seems like his teachers always start off being questionable...and end up totally surprising, in a good way later on! So let's hope she will too!
Paris is in 1st grade and has Ms. Sindle this year! She seems like a total sweetheart! She told me that she used to go into Brooklyn's class when she was in 1st grade and just loved her! I think she'll be great! Paris is so excited to start 1st grade:)


While these guys are at school learning something creative...Madison and Seattle are home being destructive! It's a good thing that was ONLY my ESTEE LAUDER MASCARA!!!! Not my NICE Cover Girl HA!!! GRRRRR...Mommy's fault for not putting it completely OUT OF SIGHT!!
Notice the small clean area directly around her mouth....

There we go...now you can see the complete picture! Shavonne reminded me that it's better than permanent marker...so I guess there is a bright side to this story:)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh no! I hope that mascara wasn't brand new!

Krystal said...

my daughter sneaks into my mascara and ends up with a Bert unibrow every time

Sandy said...

The pillow behind Seattle's head in the second to last picture threw me off for a minute! I couldn't tell what it was... it looked like a wig or something. okay, maybe that was just hilarious to me.
You're kids look so freaking cute! I love the first day of school! So must excitement!