August 6, 2009

One Last Goodbye...


Our good friends Sandy and Spencer and their 3 sweet kids are leaving Phoenix:( They've been really great friends and our kids all got along perfectly!! We are sad that they had to leave...but are REALLY HAPPY that Spencer's done with school!

Sandy had to drop some stuff off on their way out of town...so I snapped a quick shot of Maddy, Talan, and Madison. For some reason Madison was in a bad mood and refused to look at the camera:( Phil took the older 3 over to their house in the morning before school and I heard Boston was really concerned about being late to school...so he asked if he could just say "Hi and Bye" really fast! What a kid...they have no concept of goodbye...I kind of wish I didn't either:)

1 comments:

Teresa said...

=(
Sometimes I wish time could stand still.