September 30, 2009

Berlin...growing up so fast!


Aww, time is flying by too quickly! She turned 3 months on the 17th! Isn't that crazy?! Maybe not for all of you, as it is for me! I wish I could just press PAUSE!


She's been rolling around and lifting herself up so well lately! She has become the most perfect sleeper ever! She goes to bed when Phil and I do...around 11ish everynight and wakes up anywhere between 9 and 11! Isn't that the sweetest thing ever?! She doesn't like her pacifier any more and just sucks on her fingers! At first it was sooo annoying, but when I learned that's why she was sleeping so great...I got over it fast!


Whenever I take pictures, my dumb flash flickers like a million times...I guess to keep the red eye out? Anyway, it makes her mad and by the time the camera takes a picture she's never smiling! I think it's hilarious!
Here's some of her "pissed off " looks:)


She's the cutest little "mad" person ever!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Brooklyn that i said hi!