September 24, 2009

Chilis!

So I wasn't in the mood to make dinner or have another mess in my currently CLEAN kitchen...so it wasn't hard to talk Phil into taking us to Chilis! When Shavonne got wind of our plans...she also thought it was a terrific idea so Greg, her, and the kids came too!

The last time Shavonne and I were at Chilis (maybe a month ago), I had my 3 youngest and she had both her kids. We got the "eye" from several sweet looking couples! Anyway, while we were there, we donated money to fight childhood cancer and got to color some sweet pictures of "chiles"!

When we walked in tonight, we found them! There were soooo many of them and we actually spotted them! Sooo I took a picture:)

The one on top is of Seattles...doesn't she color well?
And these too are Madison's and Haven's...Our husbands were soo proud! I have to admit...Shavonne and I had fun reflecting on the lunch w/out husbands and still managing to color 3 chiles! Ahhhh, fun times:)

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Yummy yum! They are doing the 2 for $20 again too!