November 27, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...even Berlin!


Thanksgiving's over...time for Christmas! I'm sorry, but I am one of those that just LOVES to keep her decorations up all month long! It seems to take so long to put everything up, that it needs to stay around for a while! So we ALWAYS start taking down our fall decorations on Thanksgiving night, so by the next day...we're ready for Christmas!

We put up 3 trees again this year. I have to "feel" Christmas everywhere in my house! So we put one up in my front room, one in my family room, and the kids is up in the loft! I give them COMPLETE creative control on their tree, (so they won't touch mine!) They even put the tree together this year! Can you tell? It's not leaning THAT much! Ha Ha! We got this tree like 3 years ago on sale. If you would have seen the picture on the box of this tree, or the price they originally wanted for it...it would probably win an award for "Most deceptive picture of a tree"...seriously! The picture looked so full and pretty...oh well, it really is the perfect tree for our loft! SO I'm very glad we got it...

I've been done with gifts for almost a month now! This year, Phil gave me our budget and I planned, shopped, and wrapped pretty much everything by Nov. 15th! I just HATE waiting until the last minute! I ALWAYS end up forgetting something on my list, so this year, when that happens...I won't have a bunch of other things to get too! I have to wrap my gifts when I get them or my older ones will find them! They are getting so smart! Plus, if I take them all over to Shavonne's house to be hidden, I'll just have way too many presents to wrap all at once! Ugh. The wrapping is seriously my least favorite part...unless I'm only doing 1 or 2 at a time...then I actually enjoy making them look pretty! My mom always put bows on our presents, so I've continued the tradition. I'm not nearly as talented in the bow department as she is, but I get an "E" for effort!



I'll even show off Berlin's new Christmas outfits she's been wearing, that her Nana sent her from Pinkbowtique! Aren't they so cute!?! Phil took this shot, so her headband was missing and he didn't notice:( The ruffles on the shirt and socks are just too cute!

She wanted to be held a lot today, so when I put her down...her world pretty much ended. I wish she was happier in this one! She looks so adoreable in her outfits! I LOVED the little leggings! She has the cutest candy cane legs ever!I'll need to get one of her shirt too, but her little bib was too cute! And EVERYONE that knows Berlin, knows she NEEDS the bib protection!!! Thanks Nana!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

i LOVE that last picture of the baby crying! the picture is so good and her face is so sad :D

Summer said...

I know! I couldn't get her to be happy...but really wanted to show her outfit:( Oh well...