January 4, 2010

It's starting already...

So "some place" must be frozen over, because Phil and I were both watching some random college football game that involved Boise State and some other team...and Phil was in the middle of explaining all about Boise State and some jazz about a fake punt?! I was actually listening AND kind of interested in watching the "instant replay"...when Madison walks out of Brooklyn's room all casually wearing a "Kick Me" sign! Ha ha! Phil and I just look at each other and start busting up! WTF? So then the obvious question is asked...Madison why do you have a paper taped to your back? "Oh, it's a bootiful peencess Gooklyn color for me." Ha Ha! Nice! It's starting already! Ha ha! I had to give Brooklyn props for trying, but told her next time to make it a little more challenging. Like taping it on someone who can actually read! Poor Madison:)

I love how Seattle doesn't know or care about what's going on...because she's got candy! Life is good!

2 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Oh, that cracks me up. Love it!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

That is hysterical!!