May 21, 2010

Las Vegas With the Ladies!!

My good friend Sandy moved to Colorado last year and we've missed hanging out:(  We finally found a weekend that worked for everyone and decided to meet in Las Vegas!
My trip kicked off around 4:30pm on Saturday when Phil dropped me off at good ol Sky Harbor...only to find out 30 minutes later that I'd be grounded an extra hour and a half due to missing flight attendants?!?!?!  I was the last one to arrive, so we kicked off dinner at P.F. Changs...YUMMMM!  It's been years since I've eaten there and I'm always leery of trying new restaurants...you know me and my vegetarian + bacon lifestyle;)  I have to say the Tofu Rice meal was EXCELLENT...and I'm not even a fan of Tofu!
As you can tell...we had lots of fun taking pictures!
After dinner we headed to Planet Hollywood to catch a hypnotist.  While we were waiting I caught sight of these GARGANTUAN hand prints and had to take a pic:) 
While we were waiting for the earlier show to get out, we were stuck in the bar area and I noticed these "sweet" little rooms!  Ha Ha! I had to take a pic and show Phil...of course you'll all be very glad to know there was no dancing on my trip:)
After a very eventful night...literally a fight broke out next door in the middle of the night and we thought the people fighting were going to crash through our door any minute...somehow we all did manage to fall asleep, and then we awoke to this beautiful view!  Breakfast at IHOP...
Shopping at H&M...I must have missed the memo about NOT smiling...;)
Kim, Sandy, and I.
Trying on horrible shades...
I'm actually thinking when you guys are like 60...you guys could totally rock these!!!! 
We had soo much fun and adventures to match! 
Sandy was a doll and taught us all how to play Roulette!  I am now a huge fan, it was incredibly fun! Oh the weekend literally flew by!  I flew home on Monday afternoon to a happy husband and 6 kids!  I can't wait to go out on a Ladies Getaway again!  Maybe we can go someplace tropical next!!!!

0 comments: