June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Phil!




Today was Phil's Happy 32! I never know what to get the guy who has everything...(the kids and me, DUH!) No, seriously though, if there's ever something he really wants...he just goes and gets it. Like most husbands, probably??!! Anyway, I came up with a non-essential, yet fun little thing that I know he probably wouldn't ever buy for himself! I surprised him with having it delivered on the Friday BEFORE his birthday, so he could play with it all weekend! It was a hit! (literally)

Then today he was bragging about no one at work knowing it was his birthday...and he was a little too "cocky" about it...so I had an "edible arrangement" delivered to him, complete with a card, balloon, and a big 32 carved out of pinneapple on top! It was a huge surprise...but he LOVED it! He even shared some with me a little later...and it was YUMMY!! The fruit was absolutely delicious! After a partial day at work, we sped off to my O.B. appointment, which is where we got our "official" induction date scheduled at the hospital! Yay! I'm scheduled to go in on June 17th in the AM sometime. (I'll have to call and they'll tell me what time to come in)

After the OB appointment, which I'm sure was a better gift for me than for him, we zoomed off to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! (He's been dying to go there forever...and you all know what a HUGE "meat eater" I am wink, wink...so I thought it would be a perfect Birthday Dinner for HIM!)


I had made reservations earlier and made sure that they knew it was his birthday. We had a PERFECT table that had little birthday confetti on it...a WONDERFUL dinner...and probably the BEST dessert we've ever had! YUM YUM! A treat worth having if you're in the mood to splurge!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABES!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!! MMMMUUUAAAAHHHH!!!

0 comments: