June 19, 2009

Seattle and Berlin...Getting to Know Each Other!

From the moment we found out we were pregnant, I was worried how Seattle would react to a new baby...seeing that she still would be one! The last few weeks of my pregnancy it seemed that Seattle knew something was changing! She seemed more of a "baby" than ever! She stopped sleeping through the night, started getting into EVERYTHING, and needed to be held more than ever!!! Oh, thank goodness for MOM!!!

In the hospital, we all wondered how Seattle would react to a 'real' baby...(she carries Cabbage Patch dolls around the house by their necks, daily!) She wasn't as excited as we thought she'd be! She was actually kind of nervous and kind of scared when we put her close to Berlin. She would get really hyper and kind of freak if Berlin's hand moved or her eyes would blink. We wish we knew what was going on inside of her little head! Maybe due to the change in scenery, or just the fact that she was now on her "turf"...as soon as we brought Berlin home...Seattle became very intrigued with our new little addition! It's cute, yet a little scary all at the same time (if ya know what I mean:)



She's tried more than a few times to give her pacifier a try!

I can never sit somewhere by myself...unless it's behind a locked door! I always have someone who's very interested in what I'm holding!!!

Luckily I have Mom to help me out!!! I love having her here!!!!!!

1 comments:

hillari said...

That is so cute! How old is Seattle now? They look so sweet together.