December 3, 2008

Back on Track...

Okay, so it's been a while...almost a month to be exact since I've posted last! Shame on me. I have been taking the pictures...keeping mental notes of what to write down...then just slack on the execution! I'm going to apologize now for the million posts that are about to hit! I really have been trying to make this my "journal" so to speak...atleast by documenting some of our highlights throughout the year, so I'm going to get caught up! I finished all of my Christmas shopping officially on November 24th! Even the stocking stuffers! Crazy or what? Phil was so impressed! He walked into the spare bedroom and saw that we had what seemed like a million presents wrapped and sitting on the bed, and asked what's all this? I was so pleased to tell him that these....were all the presents ready to be placed under our tree this year! So since I'm all done shopping...I've been keeping myself busy with the usual mundane tasks that come with choosing 5 kids as your housemates, and lately that has meant staying away from the computer! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great! I will be posting a current post again soon!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Check us out... we are both doing the same thing right now. Except that your Christmas decorations are already up and mine are sitting right here waiting to be done. Maybe I should stop blogging! But I am proud of you!! One month.... that's just madness!!

Leigh said...

I've been wondering where you went!! Glad to see you're back!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Bummer! I totally missed you thursday night. I thought for sure you wouldnt take all kids to a late night! I suck! Are you going this Thursday? Let me know.. I'll go if you go!

Leigh said...

Hey Summer,

I'm taking my blog private tomorrow morning, so leave your email in my comments section of my blog.

Thanks!