December 24, 2008

The "great" parts of Christmas Eve!

Blake arrived just in time for dinner...and surprised the kids by walking in the door with his "hoodie" on, picking up Boston, and throwing him on the couch for a full on "tickle time"! I was in the kitchen so I missed most of the action, but he laughed because the kids didn't even know it was him until he took his hood off! Yet they were still laughing and having a great time! Now we know, as long as you tickle and play with our kids...you can come into our house whenever you want! SCARY!

It's always been a tradition in our family, that on Christmas Eve, the kids get to open the presents from our grandparents and extended family...kind of a prelude to Christmas! When Gramma Debbie and Papa were here last, they left a bunch of presents for everyone, so the kids were getting pretty excited!

Phil get's so excited when Christmas or my birthday come around, that he usually ends up giving me presents early. In this case, I got 3 presents early! He gave me a sweater and a light jacket earlier in the month, because I'm always cold...and he knew I could use them. Isn't he sweet? This one, I am glad he made me open early though, because I always open gifts on Christmas morning in my PJ's!

It was a "Pajama Gram!" I've never gotten one of these before...but it was packaged so incredibly cute!!!



He even had my name embroidered on them! I'm kind of cheesy like that and am a collector of PJ's! (My name is there...because I know people who would steal them! J/K) So he did an EXCELLENT job!



Madison kept secretly opening presents throughout the month most of which happened to actually be hers...so she only had 1 left. (in case you didn't notice) Seattle is borrowing some of Paris' presents to strike a pose with.

Seattle has been taking steps for a little over a month now and loves to just stand places. So here's another one of her poses.

Paris hanging out with Blake, finally decided she'd open one of her presents. She is so silly. She only opened a few presents on Christmas Eve because she wanted "them to last longer"! That so is not from my side of the family! We would rip through all of them if we had a chance!


Boston humoring me with a picture, while begging to open some presents!
All the kids, ready to dig in!






1 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Hi Summer! I was visiting Kara Boone's blog and saw your name on her list. How've you been? How's the family? Billy & I moved to Florida, but six months later he was offered a job in St. Louis, MO so that's where we are now.

Hope you're doing well!

Crystal Hunter