July 30, 2009

Seattle!






Since the other kids have been gone...poor Seattle doesn't know what to do with herself! I think it's mixed between being lonely...and pure excitement that she doesn't have anyone else telling her what to do! (besides me of course:)

We've had a LOT of one on one time!! It's not exactly the vacation I was hoping for...napping, napping, relaxing, and more napping! Ha! Seattle only has 2 settings...GO, GO, GO and CRASH! It's getting me prepared for next week when the kids are in school! Berlin has 3 settings...hungry, sleepy, and just hold me...the problem is...Seattle never gets sleepy when Berlin does! GO figure?!

When I said Crash...I meant it!


It's nice to be able to go out to dinner and spend less than $15 on fast food again, but I'll be excited when they're home again! I LOVE having a loud and busy house! I know...2 kids are loud...but all 6 are harmonious! Call me CRAZY...but I miss being asked 20 questions from Madison when she hears a noise or sees a bug, buying things from Paris' store where I get checked out by a pink calculator, being caught up on the latest "tween drama" on Wizards of Waverly Place or Hanna Montana by Brooklyn, and being asked a million times by Boston if his room is clean enough to play the Wii now! Sooo classic! Seriously miss them tons during the day! Night time is AWESOME though! (not what you're thinking!) Phil get's home and we go out! We don't even have to tell Seattle and Berlin where we're going...to try and make it sound fun! This I will miss:)

0 comments: