January 19, 2009

Day Off!

The weather is still amazing and while we were trying to decide how to spend the "day off", my friend Kim invited us to come play and ride bikes at her house. It was the best idea ever! I have to say I'm so jealous that I don't live in a cul-de-sac or have a backyard the size of two football fields! It was so nice to be able to chat with friends and know that your kids are totally confined!!!!

Seattle showing off her new walking legs!

A free for all out in the cul-de-sac!

Paris, trying to keep out of the sun. It really was warm in the sun!!


Paris on Maddy's Bike...
Ryan and Nash playing on the grass.


My kids always beg me to ride their bikes outside, but I never want to go sit out there and watch! I'm so mean, our street isn't that busy...but it's really long and straight...and you just never know! Call me a "worrywart" if you will. So it was really nice to sit on her lawn, in the shade, and watch all the kids circle around and around without a single car coming in!



Drew, Paris, Jake, and Talen...

It was a nice break for the kids...and a "Girls Day" for us ladies too! Thanks a bunch Kim!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Please come up anytime! We loved having the company!